Charlotte is a Wellbeing and Mindfulness Practitioner & Coach. Known for her authenticity, Charlotte has a natural ability to immediately build rapport which provides a safe and fun environment for workshops and coaching. Underpinned by formal study in Psychology, Positive Psychology and Wellbeing, ACT Mindfulness, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Life Coaching, and Appreciative Inquiry; is her 15 years of experience in Safety and Wellbeing, training and coaching a diverse range of clients (including government, corporate, industry and small businesses).
Specific roles at John Holland Group, Sentis, Deloitte, and The Wellbeing Lab (Michelle McQuaid) have seen her working with clients such as and not limited to: Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, BHP, Rio Tinto, Westpac, Level Crossing Removal Project, Lendlease, Australian Independent Schools – Leadership Centre.
Charlotte specialises in cultivating and supporting positive mindsets and behaviours with a specific focus on enabling wellbeing for parents in the workforce. She has built an evidence-based framework, The CALMER Parent Wellbeing Model™ to foster the wellbeing of working parents. This framework is supported by a set of practical (& aesthetically pleasing) action cards to help make wellbeing real for parents.
Topics and Workshops
The CALMER Parent Wellbeing Model™
- Appreciate why parent mental distress is on the rise and how family-work conflict is one of the major causes,
- Share strategies for parents to be their best selves and strengthen the ecosystem everyone comes home to,
- Discuss six pillars to CALMER parent wellbeing – Compassion, Action, Learning, Mindfulness, Enjoyment and Relationships.
Mindfulness & self-compassion
- Discuss the neuroscience behind why we might be feeling the way we are,
- Share what is mindfulness & self-compassion,
- Develop tiny habits for mindfulness and self-compassion.
Knowing and using your strengths
- Introduce the VIA Character Strengths,
- Share ways to know and use your key strengths,
- Establish how we can use strengths to increase flow and job satisfaction.
Listen to Podcast with Charlotte Jameson
Charlotte Jameson Feedback
Enquire about Charlotte Jameson
"*" indicates required fields